Here's the proof that I turned 35 this year and even though I didn't want to...
...it turned out to be a great celebration. Jason was so good to me and took the
day off so I could eat lot, shop a little and even come home with a fresh coat of paint
on my fingers and toes. Ben learned to ride his bike with no training wheels
as a present to me and Jason managed to be super-dad while I was away for the day.
We took the boys to our favorite "hole-in-the-wall" for dinner and wished the Bices
could have been there with us. Thanks to everyone who helped make it such a good day!
...it turned out to be a great celebration. Jason was so good to me and took the
day off so I could eat lot, shop a little and even come home with a fresh coat of paint
on my fingers and toes. Ben learned to ride his bike with no training wheels
as a present to me and Jason managed to be super-dad while I was away for the day.
We took the boys to our favorite "hole-in-the-wall" for dinner and wished the Bices
could have been there with us. Thanks to everyone who helped make it such a good day!
8 comments:
Janet for one think you looks so cute! I love those brown shorts you hot mama. It looks like you had a great birthday. Also you need to tell Jason that I think he looks great! He looks like he has been working out.....well bro you look good. Can't wait to come play with you all.
Happy Birthday Janet we are glad you had a good one! Sound like Jason did a really good job giving you a relaxing day.
Jade want to tell Nate and Benny "I like you pictures and all your adventures and I want you to come to my house! I love you"
from Jade
I love these pictures and can "feel" that you all had a wonderful birthday! Neat family Jan and Jason's alright himself!! I do love your blog!! Mom in Finland
Happy Birthday, Janet! Is your birthday on June 9 or another day? I'd love to know so I can wish you a happy birthday next year. I had a hard time with 35 this year too--seems a lot older than 34, maybe because it's that much closer to 40. My husband Jeff surprised me with a quick trip to Las Vegas (I'd never been!) so that softened the blow a little. :) Thank goodness for awesome husbands. You look great, by the way.
Happy Birthday
You really don't look a day older or wiser than 21.
happy birthday janet! sounds like you had a wonderful day. we miss you & your cute family.
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Hey! This is Sheldon's wife Becca. I found your blog through G'ma Brady.
Post a Comment