Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sunday Best

Before rushing out the door to avoid being late for 9a.m. church we snapped a quick picture. The boys got these matching ties for Christmas...this was something I wanted for them, not really what they asked for. I kind of have that problem when it comes to gift-giving. In sixth grade I kept telling my little brother that he really wanted a penant from our elementary school...you know those triangular-things you can hang on your wall with a picture of the mascot. He told me "no" as many times as I asked and then I was still surprised on Christmas morning when he was disappointed with his new wall-art. Someday I'll learn. Until then...Jason has an awesome new toaster and the boys look so handsome all dressed up for church.


4 comments:

Ralph Larson said...

Cute stuff!!! and they do look handsome (the boys) and adorable (Emily) for church. It's fun to think about these three distinct personalities and yet all so handsome and adorable! Love from Finland, Mom

Renee said...

They do look darling! I love little boys in white shirts and ties. Too cute!

Holly Weston said...

What a great gift - (even if it was your idea of a great gift)! Someday I'll need to have my Nate and Ben in matching ties!
P.S. I love the story you shared about giving your little brother the pennant from your elementary school! That sounds like something I would do - convince him that what I wanted him to want was the perfect gift!

Amber said...

Janet your kids are so beautiful and handsome!! They look great. I love the ties and Emily's dress is so pretty. Handsome group you have. We miss you guys.