Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Three Pictures

#1 - Emily and Jordan - these funny girls were born four
days apart and have been friends together ever since.



#2 - What would a post be without including our little man! (12 weeks old)



#3 - To celebrate the 24th of July as "Pioneer Day," we had a candle-light
dinner using candles the boys had dipped at a church primary activity.
It was fun night even though I hadn't ground the wheat or churned the butter
for our dinner. You should know that Nate and Ben are frighteningly fascinated with
fire and we ate by the light of these candles for many meals after this one.

2 comments:

Amber said...

#1 Emily is so so cute. I love her pretty hair, her smile and of course her outfit! She is so sweet.
#2 I don't know how it is even possible but Adam keeps getting cuter and cuter. He is so handsome I want to hold him so bad!!
#3 Those candles are awesome...tell the boys nice job!
Thanks for more great pictures.

Ralph Larson said...

I always love your pictures and words (and especially all of you!)! Glad you found time to post some more! Mom in Utah