Another adventure with the Taylors took us to Foothill Park...about 20 minutes from our house...for an overnight camp-out with the kids. The moms and babies didn't stay in tents; we drove home to our warm beds, but the dads were good sports and the kids had a blast climbing, roasting, digging, fishing, hiking, laughing and exploring. We are lucky to have such a beautiful place so close to home and such good friends to share it with.
Tinfoil dinners...yum!
Adam and Jason by the campfire.
After a few flames...Ben became a master roaster.
The whole dusty Asay crew.
The morning after...muffins, hot chocolate, fruit...and leftover tinfoil dinners.
That looks like it was a blast!! I love that picture of Jason and Adam and then Jason with all the kids. You guys have the cutest family ever!! I love you all.
2 comments:
That looks like it was a blast!! I love that picture of Jason and Adam and then Jason with all the kids. You guys have the cutest family ever!! I love you all.
your family is just the cutest. love the "dusty" family pic! wish we could see you sometime.
Post a Comment