Sunday, April 3, 2011

March Madness

And you thought this post was going to be about college basketball...
But it was so warm that we actually went swimming on March 31st.
The water was crazy cold, but the kids had a blast and it gave me
a glimpse as to what might fill up our summer days.

Quote of the day...Nate said, "My bum is numb."

A clue that it is really March? The blue on Emily's nose is from licking a malted Easter
egg and painting her face. (She learned that timeless trick from Grandma Dana.)


When Ben was getting ready to jump in the ice cold water he said,
"This is the hardest thing I've ever done." Tough life!





4 comments:

Amber said...

I was just thinking today of our fun filled summer when addy was just a newborn. Seeing these super cute pics makes me wish I was with you in Cali again. I love your kids.

Ralph Larson said...

Looks cold ...brrrrr.. but what a blast... beats Utah's rain and snow that keeps on coming. Hugs to all. Mom in Utah

Tori said...

At least she didn't put the malted egg all over her eyelids like my girls did. It looks like the kids had fun.

Katie said...

Love it! We went swimming on the 31st too! I'm hoping that warm weather will come back!!