Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Carmel by the Sea

Last weekend we drove to Carmel, CA and enjoyed the ride,
the soft pretzels, the company and especially the view. 

Besides the Golden Gate Bridge, it is easily my favorite place
to visit and my favorite place to pretend we will live someday.





The golf course in the background is Pebble Beach.
  
We watched this guy walk from his house across the street, wearing his wetsuit and hold-
ing only his surfboard, straight into the waves.  One of the many reasons we love Carmel.

We thought Adam was napping in the car, but Jason walked him down and he couldn't get
enough of the soft sand.  He found these goggles in my purse and wouldn't take them off.

2 comments:

heather hatch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heather hatch said...

oops! I deleted my last comment. These pics are so fun! I miss you and CA so much!! Emmy looks so big and I loved Adam's birthday cake! Thanks for getting me back into blogging Janet!