Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ben "hearts" Babies

Ben and I have a lot in common...our temperaments and reactions to things...we even have the same sweet-tooth. But as I was looking through our picture files I realized we have something else in common too. Ben loves babies. He is drawn to them and wants to hold them and feed them and be around them. I just wanted to document it here because I love seeing this gentle quality in my boy that started when he was so young.

2 Years Old - Baby Cousin Logan

3 Years Old - Brand new baby sister Emily

His best Christmas present that year!

4 Years Old - Bonding/Bottle time

4.5 Years Old - Baby Clara Gourley

5 Years Old - Baby Cousin Addy

5 comments:

Ralph Larson said...

Janet, I love your latest pictures. You keep me happy with adding pictures so often!!! They are priceless!! Love from Mom in Finland

Amber said...

You keep me happy too! I just love you guys. I love that little man Ben. He sure does have a soft heart for babies and I am happy he loves my kiddos so much. What a great kid. Tell everyone hi for me.

Danielle said...

Those pictures are so cute! What a little sweetheart!

Holly said...

What a gem he is Janet. Those are precious pictures!

Michal said...

my henry has a soft spot for babies, too. doesn't it just melt your heart?