Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dear Mom...Love, Nate

*translation:

Dear Mom
I would really like
if you would be a
little nicer.



The picture is of a computer,
because this note is the result
of being told he couldn't
play on the computer.

And honestly,
who doesn't get
bugged when
they can't have
their computer time?

8 comments:

nevadavans said...

Janet - you are one of the nicest people I know. No matter what the circumstances it's always hard to tell cute little boys no. If your Nate needs sympathy my Nate would be happy to tell him how "Un-nice" his mom is too! :)

Katie said...

I LOVE it! It makes me feel better that you get notes like that too. Except at my house it is usually, "you are the meanest mom ever! I don't know why I stay here."
I think it just means you are a good mom for not letting him have whatever he wants.

Maria said...

I've received a few of these kind of letters myself. At least our kids don't hold back :)

Spilter said...

That is so funny....maybe not at the time but what a cute kid. You are a great mommy and I appreciate you and your great example. That is a keeper for Nate someday when he is a daddy. Thanks for sharing.
Amber

Michal said...

hahahahahahaha. i can't imagine you being any nicer than you already are. too bad that part of being a mom is being "mean" sometimes. i love that he expressed himself nicely and in a letter, using words and pictures, instead of yelling at you or having a fit.

TuTu's Bliss said...

too sweet and funny!!

Danielle said...

That is hilarious! At first I thought, oh how sad. But after reading that it was over the computer, it was just funny.

Lesley said...

I laughed out loud about this one! That is just adorable.