Sunday, April 5, 2009

Freshly Squeezed

The boys picked oranges from the tree in the
back and made us juice to go with dinner.




Cheers!





Emily likes
the pulp
.

6 comments:

Ralph Larson said...

Neat project and darling pictures with happy children. Tons of love Janet! Mom in Finland

Amber said...

Boys that looks so so good. Man you live in a great place. I sure wish we were coming to stay again for a month. I can't believe that Emily was loving the pulp that is awesome. Cute pictures and of course cute kids.

Renee said...

Pretty impressive! I love that you have fruit trees in your backyard...lucky!

Holly said...

Looks divine. I love orange juice, especially freshly-squeezed. I'd love it even more if it was from your tree and I was drinking it at your table!

stephanie said...

How jealous am I that you can pick oranges in your back yard! When we visit Jeff's parents in CA, my girls love picking their lemons and making fresh lemonade. Jessica insists she will live in CA when she grows up because the weather doesn't change much--we're sick of winter!

Unknown said...

Geezz Janet, I haven't checked your blog for a long time. I just loved it all. You are a great writer and I love reading each post. Thanks for making me feel like my blog stinks :) which it does, but anyway, it was so cute.
holly