Friday, October 1, 2010

Dancing Queen

Emily started a little dance class with her friends, Abby and Ruby. Here's a confession...I've kind of made fun of little girls going to dance and thought it might be a waste of time and money. Here's where I eat my words...I LOVE taking Emily to dance class. Thursday afternoon has turned into my favorite time of the week. I hope that Emily always feels as happy and confident and beautiful as she does at dance. I am so proud of her!

She is the blond one in the black leotard. I love those tiny tap shoes.
See how she is standing so straight and listening to her teacher? :-)

If you look closely, you can see my reflection, taking a picture
with Adam on my lap. And that is where you'll find us every Thursday.

Dancing Queens!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun!! She is such a cute little thing!!

CAISA said...

i miss her