In a quaint little town, part of Napa Valley, called Calistoga, we stopped to see a small Geyser called Old Faithful. It wasn't big like Yellowstone, but it was predictable and it was so fun for the kids to explore.
These pictures don't really do it justice...it really did shoot up in the air about 30 feet, but it was better at distracting than it was at amazing.
There were tiny little fish in the pond and the boys could have poked around at them all day. Nate even caught one in a little cup and had his first and last pet for awhile.
There were llamas to smell and little goats to feed. The boys liked to pick grass to feed them, but Nate and Grandpa were the only ones who ever got close enough to try.
Janet I am so glad you decided to do a blog! It is so fun to be able to see all your pictures. Jade always says she misses Nate and Benny so now we can see what they are up too!! tiff
I am with Tiff this is awesome! I think your kids are just adorable. You guys had so much fun while mom and dad were with you. Wish we could have been there too. Where are the In and Out pictures???
2 comments:
Janet I am so glad you decided to do a blog! It is so fun to be able to see all your pictures. Jade always says she misses Nate and Benny so now we can see what they are up too!! tiff
I am with Tiff this is awesome! I think your kids are just adorable. You guys had so much fun while mom and dad were with you. Wish we could have been there too. Where are the In and Out pictures???
Post a Comment