PUMPKIN PATCH...
CARVING PUMPKINS...
Introducing... Obi Wan Kenobi, a Wizard and a Cowboy

SCHOOL PARADE...
Star Wars was all the rage in 2nd grade this year.If your costume wasn't Star Wars it was nothing.
This is Obi Wan Kenobi and his good friend Anakin Skywalker

TRUNK-or-TREAT...
TRICK-or-TREAT...
3 comments:
Absolutely adorable! Love the costumes! Incredible pumpkin patch! What cute grandkids we have! Thanks for the fun halloween pics! It so helps us feel connected and in touch with our cute kiddos! Love you all!
I love the picture of Em in her witch costume. She looks darling! Stars Wars is all the rage in this house too. I don't even let Nathan watch Star Wars but he's quite taken with all the characters. Must be a boy thing (Jared wanted me to dress up as Princess Leia (sp) but I couldn't figure out the hair so I didn't!)
Hey girl! CUTE kids! How fun! It's Kim (Gibby) Fifita--I just found your blog address through an old email of Lisa's. Please send me your email addy or find me on Facebook: tongantahine@gmail.com.
Post a Comment