Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School

This is my first time in 3 years with just one drop-off and one pick-up time...needless to say, it's DREAMY! I think Adam cried more on the first day of school than he had his entire first 3 months....he really missed the energy his brothers add to the house. Emily and I are doing our best to keep him entertained. I think we can manage okay.


First Grade - Mrs. Wilde


Third Grade - Mr. Garcia


This is what happens when you're in 3rd grade and don't need your mom to walk you to class.
She has to sneak over after the bell rings and grab a quick picture from outside.


Love my school boys!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I have been looking forward to these pictures. They are so handsome. That is awesome that they have the same schedule. Emily looks so grown up too! I am sure she is enjoying your time with her and Adam.