| Trying to stay warm with Holly during a baseball game. |
![]() |
| Ben and Ms. Nita 2nd Grade |
![]() |
| Emily advances to Level 2 |
![]() |
| My view on a Sunday afternoon bike ride. |
![]() |
| Happy boy at the top of a tunnel slide. |
![]() |
| Nate and his best friend Sam. Waiting to be awarded the "Arrow of Light." |
![]() |
| Fun during baseball. Nate, Emily, Adam, and Ryan Taylor |
![]() |
| Pink and orange hair on the last day of school. |
![]() |
| Sometimes I worry that my boys don't have enough imagination. And then they start pretending to be Egyptian slaves pulling Pharaoh around the pool. |
| Sam, Ms. Holmes and Nate on the last day of 4th Grade. |
![]() |
| The new storage bench I put together all by myself. |









1 comment:
I love that you keep on posting! Thanks for sharing your life! See you soon! I can't wait - hurry up!
Mom in Orem
Post a Comment