Just in time for 5th grade...
...Nate got his braces.
We think he looks better than anybody
has ever looked in the history of braces.
We love his smile and we love the
green and blue bands he chose.
The dentist told us that the Asay kids
got small mouths from one parent
and big teeth from another. I'm not
sure he should have said that out loud
seeing as we will be keeping him in
business for the next 18 years.
But, if all the kids look as cute
as Nate, we are good to go.
3 comments:
Way to go, Nate! My family had the same problem. It's what happens when you cross 5'0" genes with 6'3" ones. I had 8 years of orthodontia (2 expanders, 2 sets of braces, 2 headgears, and 2 retainers - with maybe a year off in between while my adult teeth grew in), but I think it worked in my favor in the end.
Nate looks awesome with his braces! Can you believe we have boys in 5th grade? They all look so great on their first day of school- my kids start tomorrow. I sure wish Ashley was in Mrs. Hansen's class with Emily!
So my Nate was fitted with a retainer at the beginning of the summer. Your Nate looks darling!
Post a Comment