Monday, August 20, 2012

Cousins

ASAY COUSINS
Emily, Adam, Wren, Jade, Maddux, Nate, Sadie, Logan, Broday, Addy, Ben

We had a summer full of cousins this year and feel so lucky to be able to call all of them good friends. Our three full weeks in Utah during July were weeks full of 32 cousins and we can't wait to do it again next year.   Our oldest Larson cousin, Kyle, comes home from his mission in October and our youngest Asay cousin, Maddux, just turned one.  It meant so much that all of our siblings took time to be with us.  We spent most days and even some nights together and the best part was knowing we would see them again the next day without having to drive 12 hours each way.  It's such a bummer living too far away, but thanks to July, we have lots of memories that are close enough to hold on to.

Reese, Weston, Lewis, Aaron, Ashley, Ian, Derek, Ben, Nate, Adam
Bryce, Maddy, Matthew, Elizabeth, Nathaniel, Andrew, James, Emily
Kelby, Zack, Meridian, Patrick, Truman, Calder, Ammon, (missing Kyle)
LARSON COUSINS





4 comments:

Ralph Larson said...

Really cute Janet!! I want a picture of the Larson cousins - can you send me one? I loved your July too!!! Mom in Orem

Gourley Family said...

What fun family time! We miss that as well!

Holly Weston said...

Seriously? It's posts like this that make me wish I was related to you (a second twin sister! - I'd go for that!) and then I could be part of the Larson family reunion and hang out at Bear Lake and see you and not be utterly disappointed to know you were here and now you're gone. I know you have lots of friends and can't possibly see them when family is first and foremost (that's how it was for Em too when she would come out from NY to visit - her friends were clamoring to see her but she wanted to be with her family and just couldn't fit it all in). But, dang I sure love to see you!

Holly Weston said...

P.S. And can I just say - I miss your mom too! She is a fantastic lady and I have fond memories of her. I loved the pictures of your Em with her.