Paint + Pumpkins = Fun!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Cub-On Campout
Jason took the boys camping a few weeks ago when we had a long weekend without school. They were only gone one night, but were able to fit in lots of "adventure" during their time away...and I was able to check almost everything off my "list"...it felt great to get some things done in a quiet (except for an almost-two-year-old) house.
Paint + Pumpkins = Fun!
Water + Canoe + Paddles = Really Fun!
Bows + Arrows + Shooting = Dream Come True!

Paint + Pumpkins = Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it that you put "new" pictures up so often!!! Thanks a ton! These are really cute and it's obvious the boys had fun - how about the Dad? Love, Mom
That is awesome! Seriously I am so glad they had so much fun. It is so neat all the stuff the boys were able to do. You guys are the best!
Post a Comment