It was almost like they had rehearsed it all. Nate said that he loves his sister because she is funny and that she is one and a half years old and sometimes we call her Emmy. He told his class that when she wants something, she takes his hand and leads him to whatever she needs. He ended with a story about a time when she knew she was in trouble and so she took him into their room and shut the door. Everyone laughed and Emily did too. And then they shared a snack.
Someone once told me that the best gift you can give your child is a sibling.
This was a day I believed them.
4 comments:
What a neat story! Thanks for sharing your life with us! Darling pictures. Tell Nathan I think he's a good big brother. Love, Mom in Finland
I love the picture of Nate and Emily sitting together on the bench that is to tender. What a neat brother to be so proud of his sister :)
That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard!
What a sweet and tender thing for you to see your children like that. I'm so impressed with Nate. Thanks for sharing! I loved the thought you shared at the end of the post about siblings.
Post a Comment