Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pig-Tails

The boys went camping for a couple days and Emily and I had some "girl" time.
I spent too many minutes one morning chasing her around the house
trying to capture her "pig-tails" on film...they're kind of a new accessory for her...
...here's what I captured instead.







4 comments:

Ralph Larson said...

These are darling Janet. I can just imagine the "chase". These are cuter anyway and certainly capture the event. We can picture it all!! She's a dolly!! Thanks. Mom in Finland

Hallman Family said...

Janet, What a beautiful girl you have. She is really growing up. Isn't it SO fun to be able to do pigtails!!
Celeste

Michal said...

i positively adore pigtails and force my darling daughter to wear them most days. mine never look as perfect as yours, though, since she is always squirming whilst having them put in!
emily is growing up!

Amber said...

Oh that sweet thing! I love these pictures and love the pigtails. She is so cute. I see some of Jade in her face so we must have a little bit of Asay in that pretty girl. I really love that we got to know her this summer. She is awesome. Give her a big squeeze.