Like most 6 year old soccer players, Nate got a trophy at the end of his season. I hope this is the first of many plastic trophies to be welcomed into our house. I can't wait for the kids to discover what they love and have fun getting good at it...just like their dad.
I wasn't sure how Nate felt about the new addition until...
...I found him carefully positioned on the table in our entry-way.
...he became the fourth player during a game of Monopoly Junior.
...he joined us at the table for boiled eggs, toast and applesauce. (yes, we're eating off paper-plates and it's not even breakfast - scandalous)
...he helped Emmy lead the opening song during Family Home Evening.
Now it's not just a trophy - he's part of the family!
That is so cute. I love that you even thought to take pictures so we didn't miss out on this excitement. I think it is awesome that he loves it so much.
See, Janet, I just can't get over how clever you are--what a great way to depict your newest family member teehee! Geri, you have every right to be a 'proud' mom and grandma--only in a good sort of pride way, of course! Nate, that is one great trophy! Thanks for sharing it with us when we visited. That was a great surprise! We sure enjoyed our visit and have so many great memories! Thanks for showing us such a great time! Grandma Dana
5 comments:
This is really cute stuff Janet. If I were a "proud" mother one reason would definitely be YOU!!! Mom in Finland
That is so cute. I love that you even thought to take pictures so we didn't miss out on this excitement. I think it is awesome that he loves it so much.
That is just too cute.
What an adorable story! I love that the trophy just appears in all those scenes!
See, Janet, I just can't get over how clever you are--what a great way to depict your newest family member teehee! Geri, you have every right to be a 'proud' mom and grandma--only in a good sort of pride way, of course!
Nate, that is one great trophy! Thanks for sharing it with us when we visited. That was a great surprise! We sure enjoyed our visit and have so many great memories! Thanks for showing us such a great time!
Grandma Dana
Post a Comment