Thanks to my college room-mate, Michal, who I totally stole this invitation idea from...we are celebrating Nate's birthday next Friday in style. After choosing four friends from school to have over for a "movie party" we delivered their tickets and movie popcorn today. I was so happy to not be original. I really needed to come up with something fun to help me not feel guilty about wanting to do something easy this year and to help my almost-seven-year old feel like the luckiest boy in the world to be born so close to Jesus' birthday. I think he's excited. And I think when he opens up his present and realizes it's going to be a Kung Fu Panda movie party...he'll be even more excited.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
You're Invited!
Thanks to my college room-mate, Michal, who I totally stole this invitation idea from...we are celebrating Nate's birthday next Friday in style. After choosing four friends from school to have over for a "movie party" we delivered their tickets and movie popcorn today. I was so happy to not be original. I really needed to come up with something fun to help me not feel guilty about wanting to do something easy this year and to help my almost-seven-year old feel like the luckiest boy in the world to be born so close to Jesus' birthday. I think he's excited. And I think when he opens up his present and realizes it's going to be a Kung Fu Panda movie party...he'll be even more excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are amazing...I know I have said it before BUT I really do mean it. I think you are awesome. I love that idea will you please remind me of that someday. What a fun great mom you are. Nathan is a lucky boy and a great kid. We love you
What a cute idea! He will love it! Sure wish we could figure out how to live close to all our kids--we so hate to miss out on all the fun! Thanks to all of you for being such great parents--all our grandkids are so blessed to have such awesome parents. We are proud of you all! Dana/mom
What a fun Idea hope you don't mind if I steal it! Jade would love that kind of party!
Post a Comment